Blackheads are a type of acne disease. Open comedo is the medical term for the blackhead. Blackheads are a very common type of skin problem, mostly common among adolescents. The blackhead appears as a bump or plug in the skin that is black or yellow in color, usually in an oversized pore. Embedded blackheads emerge when dead skin cells oxidize, it will become the oil and dirt. Here are some tips on how to remove embedded blackheads from the skin.
• Washing the face. Use a mild exfoliating cleanser to cleanse the face and get rid of excess dead skin and oils that clog the pores. Always peeling products apply gently to avoid unnecessary irritation of the skin on the face. Be sure to get the clean face deeply from the nose and chin, and elsewhere blackheads often appear.
• Using steam to open the pores. Stand with your head over a sink with hot water for 5 minutes. For added benefit, drape a towel over your head to stop the steam throughout your face. Opening the pores helps get the blackheads out more easily by releasing them from the pores they clog. Pat the face dry after steaming.
• Trying a professional tool. A stainless steel blackhead remover is an instrument with a small loop at one end. Dermatologists use these tools to extract blackheads, and spas use them for blackhead removal when clients get a face. Clean the tool before and after each use, so that the face does not get old dirt pushed. To use it, push it on the skin and slowly draw it over the area with blackheads. This can easily irritate skin, making it red. However, the blackhead removal tool is very effective in getting rid of blackheads. Or you can choose to use ARINO blackheads vacuum suction.
• Rinsing the face. Use cold water to close the pores after the blackhead extraction. This also helps to soothe the skin after using the tool. Avoid rubbing or rubbing with a washcloth hard as this will cause further skin irritation.
• Following-up with an astringent and lotion. Pat the face completely dry, then use a cotton ball to apply an astringent full face to fully tighten the pores. Use a moisturizing lotion afterwards to decrease the chance of skin exfoliation or peeling off. Lotions like Cetaphil are recommended to dermatologists so they do not clog pores or cause acne breakouts.